Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Just how it should be.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
I bet the turkey is Nokia.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

subpop

Starman Super
No, Nokia is whatever Sony and Microsoft are eating. Nothing.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Roland

Starman Jr.
now this is hilarious...
Mr. Stabby
Gimme a fucking smoke hair-doo - Bubbles

Roland

Starman Jr.
and this
Link

milocat51

Starman Super
Megaman 2 in under 30 minutes.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Moik

Starman Super
I can do what that guy did in the laser beam level. First try even. I have witnesses.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
I'm a witness. I think adam almost kicked moiks ass after that happened.

Roland

Starman Jr.
this will probably make alot of people dislike me but im gonna say it any-hoo......i dont like megaman...rockman...or any of the other games with him in it.....looks like an astroboy rip-off to me......and they are too hard....

milocat51

Starman Super
BLASPHEMER!

And besides, anything with even a slight anime influence to it is ripping off astroboy. Any otaku worthy of the name knows that Astroboy was literally the first anime ever.