Forum »
It came from Linksville!

subpop

Starman Super
i'm sorry, but that image is not photoshop worthy. You could do that in paint for god sakes.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
It's not skill, it's content. Like it's not graphics, it's gameplay. Shallow bastard =P
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

subpop

Starman Super
It's still bad if it was done in photoshop.

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
On another Topic:
Martial Arts meets Science

X-ray Style. Extreme martial arts as explained by discovery channel, who though discovery could be cool?
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

subpop

Starman Super
Wow, those are pretty X-TREME

sevex

Starman DX
I've never read such a load of BS in my life...
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
Ladies and gents, that is what happens to consoles when left on bare carpet. It's not uncommon for running consoles to burn holes in rugs, and the 64 had especially poor heat dispersion.

That's one of my pet peeves, by the by. If I ever see someone with their console just sitting on a carpet, I'll at least be extremely bothered by it. Yep.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

subpop

Starman Super
"The blaze caused an estimated $100,00 in damage." Do they mean $100? or $10,000?

milocat51

Starman Super
"Ken Boyovich owns the house and is a single father with five children. He said he has lost just about everything."

It's either $10,000, or he had one helluva cheap home.

ioev

Starman DX
This just in:
It is believed that something very hot caused the fire, something hot enough to cause a fire. More at 11.

Seriously, did they turn it on and pile tissues and dry leaves on the thing? More than likely it would have been a problem with a faulty electical outlet, setting the wallpaper or carpet ablaze. I'm sure they'll be able to buy a lot of SONY and MICROSOFT products with the money they receive from this little scandal.

And on a side note, did anyone hear that Zellors and Walmart no longer have gamecubes in stock? I hope nobody was waiting to pick one up for christmas.