Barrett

Starman Super
This is funny as hell!!!

End of the World
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

milocat51

Starman Super
Best. Flash. Ever.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
[ Homestraw Clocker! ]

[ Brain Dead Ina ]
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
The Amazing Closet Cam!
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ioev

Starman DX
I think the closet cam is another web gimmick driven by a FEMALE webmaster. It would be best if we just stopped visiting it and forgot about it completely.

milocat51

Starman Super
Bitter, Joey?

sevex

Starman DX
100% guaranteed everyone will get some kind of a kick out of this.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
What is, The Meatrix?

sevex

Starman DX
Admit it, you secretly want one.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
Wow... ya all might have already seen this, but this is pretty damn impressive nonetheless.

SMB3 in 11 minutes.