Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Atomsk

Starman Super
Is it just me, or did it seem like after each attack was chosen from the menu's, there was another tiny loading time right there, for the PSP to start the attack?
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ioev

Starman DX
who cares about one bad game! not me!
yay

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah, Orbital is definitely doing some great things.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
And did you see the job ops? The company is also based in calgary! Sounds like such a cool new company.

DON'T BUY THEM EA!

Edit, screenshots of pirate battle!

Also note, as of this morning the racing gears rom is out. :)

ioev

Starman DX
Racing Gears First Impressions:

I would seriously vote this game prime minister, if it ever had the chance to run. Very simple, gas, brake, weapon button, lots of upgrades, and a big emphasis on having more than one set of tires (you can buy giant snow tires, for snowy tracks of course) and using the appropriate set. Lots of unlockables, and each player has his own advantages/disadvantages. Each player also advances on it's own, so it saves sort of like, Tony Hawk 2, where you'll eventually use each character and play all 16 scenarios.

My advice for the start, don't buy tires. If you just let off the gas you can totally drift around corners. Controls are fantastic, and forgiving. The music is very "jet set radio" with breakbeats and vocal samples. Has a bit of slowdown, but is probably the emulator, and only when it's showing all 8 characters at the start of a race. Also has real car manufacturers. Drive a hummer, or a hemi. This is one I would suggest Rob (and everyone) to pick up. Have any doubts? Ask me for the rom.

subpop

Starman Super
Yeah, I saw that it was released this morning on #gbanow, I didn't bother to grab it though, I had to go to work. :P

Oh yeah, Pirate Battle looks fucking awesome.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

subpop

Starman Super
could this be real? :O

The Legend of Zelda: Gates of the Realm?

It sounds pretty cool, I guess.

EDIT: It's most likely a fake...
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Screw the DS, this is what we REALLY want.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
It looks pretty fake. The 2 sub-titles are exactly the same color, even though the left screen is quite washed out. It's also all lowercase. Yeah.

ioev

Starman DX
KD2 Screenshots.