Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

sevex

Starman DX
Couple videos of new Boys Who Say No tunes on vimeo.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
They Might Be Giants Tiny Desk Concert!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Foo Fighters Garage Tour. This is seriously epic.

sevex

Starman DX
Tally Hall sound pretty good.

sevex

Starman DX
I've gotta check some of these out when I get home.

Also there's a new Mutemath coming in October! (And a new song on their site.)

sevex

Starman DX
Gotye sounds pretty interesting.

sevex

Starman DX
Someone please show me where I can buy the new Canon Blue album. There's one song on the site, but the rest of the album sounds like indie bliss. (Naturally Amazon has it. At least I can listen to samples.)

Kinda weird that they're on tour with Foster the People and the beginning of their first single sounds a lot like Pumped up Kicks.

sevex

Starman DX
Scattered Trees also sounds like a nice band to listen to at the end of Summer.

sevex

Starman DX
I thought I heard an Empires song on K-rock a while ago, turns out it was My Body by Young the Giant.

sevex

Starman DX
Chairlift sounds alright.

And free albums tend to be pretty good don't they?

Also, listen to these guys if you haven't yet!