Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

ioev

Starman DX
Saves the Day acoustic session.

ioev

Starman DX
It's a band called Karnivool. So many influences here I wouldn't be able to list them all.

ioev

Starman DX
Mind blown. I seriously thought this act was from the UK.

sevex

Starman DX
The new Wilco is up for listen on NPR.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
The download for my Oh Fortune purchase doesn't work, so I'm steaming the awesome new Dan Mangan album from the exclaim website. (And you should too.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Anyone brave enough to give a Firefly rap album a listen?

Also the entire Portal 2 OST is up for download. It's three and a half hours of music, way more than I would have guessed.

sevex

Starman DX
Couple songs from the new album (out today apparently) on the Jack's Mannequin page.

sevex

Starman DX
Fish & Bird. Very good Canadian folk / bluegrass style tunes.

Imaginary Cities also sound pretty good. From Winnipeg.

ioev

Starman DX
Go stream the new Patrick Stump album.

Also, Bieber+Slipknot.

ioev

Starman DX
This song.