Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

ioev

Starman DX
Stanley and The Search is quite decent Pop-Punk. Reminds me a lot of Goldfingers pop efforts.

sevex

Starman DX
Some new You, Me, and Everyone We Know.

Sounds like Panic at the Disco...

Also found a neat Christmas album.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
The Megaman 3 soundtrack remixed for the Konami sound upgrade chip.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Great song! (The Dear Hunter - 1878)

subpop

Starman Super
Adventure Time: HIK!WYSOG OST
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
The Saint John's are not from St. John's, but they are quite good.

They've got a free EP on their website.

sevex

Starman DX
Most unique rock album I've heard in a while. (Listen to song 3 at least.)

subpop

Starman Super
The lead singer pretty similar to the Of Montreal lead singer, maybe a little rougher, but sounds really good...

Edit: but only in the first song really...
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Amazing news! There's a stream of the new Local Natives album!

Only one problem, it's on iTunes.

sevex

Starman DX
Found a stream of the new Joy Formidable, Wolf's Law. Came out last week I think.