Forum »
It came from Linksville!

milocat51

Starman Super
Where do I find this stuff...
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
I don't think I really wanna know...
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
Insane Webcomic anyone?
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
Not as funny as Elftor or White Ninja Comics.

I am the l337 w3bc0m|x m4st3r!!1!
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ioev

Starman DX
Hey noel, welcome to...

NEARLY 7 YEARS AGO!

I remember those from computer class in grade 11!

Atomsk

Starman Super
Haha, Awesome, I didn't think they were that old.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

subpop

Starman Super
uhh, you sure that it was 7 years ago?
Unless the page is now under a new host or something.

By the way, that's the Wayback Machine, it shows the history of all kinds of different webpages. duh.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
But in order to have pages hosted on the web archive, you have to sign up and whatnot rite? They don't just do it to every website that was ever made.

So possibly once the pokey site became halfway popular he decided to put it in the archives, but not before.

Hey Andrew, your sig is my quote in the yearbook. Speaking of which, I didn't see you in there, are you graduating?

subpop

Starman Super
Unfortunately no, :P I need an elective credit because I failed my Automotive class.. Boy does that class ever suck the big one. 8================)~~~~~~

and I don't think you need to sign up for that page, it says that it has Billions of different pages in it's archives.

From the webpage:

About the Wayback Machine

Browse through 10 billion web pages archived from 1996 to a few months ago.... blah blah blah. and so on.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
Yeah, but just think about all the webpages back then. Hell, 1996 was probably when I made my first webpage...

I did, in fact, get a hit on one of my old pages (the only URL I could remember), but the page itself isn't archived, and since it puts it's last update time as 2001, I somehow think it's only returning when the site was shut down :P