Forum »
It came from Linksville!

subpop

Starman Super
Holy Shit!!1
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Atomsk

Starman Super
HOLY SHIT! Ok guys.. We have to see it as our mission to get a game like that here, or we have to go to Japan!
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Now this is talent!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
That is tooo cool. Haha, Thats awesome. You can hear the camera person can't even believe it.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
That's nothin, me and three of my friends could successfully hum full soundtracks for almost a dozen classic games...

Yeah ok, so that's not as cool, sue me.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
You'll get the Supina in the mail. Playing them out on the Piano is so much more cooler :P

ioev

Starman DX
Kyle: only a dozen? :P I can hum the soundtrack to pretty much any nintendo/super nintendo/gameboy game i've ever played. and that... may be really sad... :P

milocat51

Starman Super
No, this was together, like in concert.

It was very orchestrated.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Haha, Kyle.. I think what your looking for is "Barber Shop Quartet." I can't spell mind you, any spelling mistakes are not my responsibility.

milocat51

Starman Super
Barbershop Quartets sing barbershop songs.

If anything, we were a videogame quartet. Has a nice ring to it...

And here's some sattelite thingy.