Forum »
Final Fantasy 11

milocat51

Starman Super
Yes, that is Garrison. You get all Mannequin parts from them, just not the starter zone ones. Garrisons exist for every outpost.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Roland

Starman Jr.
lol i died 2 times because i was a gawking n0ob, stupid orc AoE....
Gimme a fucking smoke hair-doo - Bubbles

Roland

Starman Jr.
FINALLY got my Kazham keys! Let the super leveling begin :)

milocat51

Starman Super
Welcome to Gobtunga Jungle! Where idiot pullers train Smithies to zone twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Roland

Starman Jr.
lol yeah i went there with my 43pld and killed trains with a 45thf friend just for fun, we were always kept busy cause when people realized what we were doing they didnt mind zoning 2 or 3 gobs at a time, and i raised like 5 people too...ahh the memories....

Roland

Starman Jr.
wow this thread is getting long...
anyhoo here to say i am now the proud owner of FFXI: Chains of Promathia!!!
picked it up at zellers for like 40 bucks......i can't wait till i'm actually able to play ; ;

Atomsk

Starman Super
Does it require another account purchase? Or can you just install it, sign in with your existing account and start playing?
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
You create it as an add-on account kinda... it's a free account that uses your expansion key and enables the new stuff for you on your regular account.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Roland

Starman Jr.
wow this thread died....well im here to revive it with this

milocat51

Starman Super
This is huge news too, but only for players.

A move that has been overdue for at least a year now, longer than I've been playing.