Forum »
Final Fantasy 11

Roland

Starman Jr.
For anyone interested in the game at all THIS website will give you tons of useful info on it.
THIS link is to the Notorious Monster page of the same website which is (in my opinion) the best feature of the game....some of those monsters are just too cool!
EDIT - and just so you all know PVP has been implemented and from what i hear(manam), it is amazing......someone sell me their ps2 please....i need this game!
Gimme a fucking smoke hair-doo - Bubbles

Burke

Starman Super
I would play but I don't have the extra 60 some bucks a months to play.. or the like 500 bucks to get started... ps2... broadband... game. If I did I would not have got a XboX and got a ps2 but oh well... I'll just spend my waking hours playing Kinghts of the Old Republic.
This can't be a dream... if it was there'd be rum - Captain Jack Sparrow

Roland

Starman Jr.
I would play but I don't have the extra 60 some bucks a months to play..

umm...as far as i know the first 3 months or so of actual online play are free...u just gotta foot the internet/ps2/game money......after your 3 months are up its just like 10 bucks plus .95 cents per character a month....

Roland

Starman Jr.
i know manam will like these

[1]

[2]

ryan

Starman Jr.
I heard about those 3 free months... Dammit why couldn't we get 3 free months when we signed on with pc, we only got one month. Blahh.
"Why is the rum gone?!".

milocat51

Starman Super
I'd like to make an announcement.

If all goes according to plan, exactly one week from today, I'll be the proud owner of FFXI, the PC version of course.

Just thought I'd make it known.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Roland

Starman Jr.
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am planning on getting manam's ps2 real soon followed by the game!

Atomsk

Starman Super
If they could promise tons of events like the Treant event. I'd join.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Roland

Starman Jr.
they dont need to promise those kind of events!

I was doing alot of reading of Ballista (PvP), and alot of people said that they hated PvP but loved Ballista. They are they same thing, its just that square/enix made it fun.
And Ballista is only the first type of PvP. They are planning on changing it on a regular basis.

They point is they are going to be bringing out alot of new things like that for a long time, we wont be bored.

(They even recently had the Easter event where people could get sweet ammo items, the items gave nice stat bonuses and are rare/ex....meaning you could only own one at a time, couldn't sell or trade it, just drop or throw it, you dont do either...just keep it in your ammo slot. Manam said he got the one for Mp and accidently threw it, and before he was able to get another the event was over)

Atomsk

Starman Super
I'm not sure what Ballista is. Also, PvP doesn't mean anything to me. I really don't care whether I can go up and slash the crap out of another human player.

I just want events where a Giant fucking creature/army is attacking the town, and you have to defend it with like, the entire server. Team based stuff on that scale is just cool.

Stuff where you run out into a field and dig holes, I could care less about.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.