Forum »
Prince of Persia ---aaahhhh

sevex

Starman DX
I tried the Xbox version of Prince of Persia tonight and it seems quite awesome. I can't imagine the graphics being any better on the Cube, but if they are, they must be stunning.

The muffled audio can't be that big a deal though, seeing how there's hardly any music in the game. (As far as I could tell. It only shows up in small clips when something happens.)

Oh, and apparently the music was composed by one of the members of The Tea Party, which is pretty neat.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Burke

Starman Super
I bough it for xbox and finished it like last night. It is hella short though a good game and you can unlock PoP1 and 2 witch I though was cool but those game are so DAMN HARD !!!!!!!!!!!1
This can't be a dream... if it was there'd be rum - Captain Jack Sparrow

Atomsk

Starman Super
Got the game yesterday, and bet it today. Its a great game. Definately worth playing. I had alot of fun playing through it, and I might just do it again for the hell of it. So fun. Haha, I'd like to see if I could get through the game without having to use Rewind. That'd be cool.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
I wanna rent it. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

manam

Starman Jr.
ya i saw steve m playing it on xbox, it looked ok, not my type of game though.
FFXI Status: BLM 75, NIN 75, BRD 75, BST 67, PLD 56, RDM 55, NPC 65.
Wow Status: Quit, man that game sucked hardcore lol.