Forum »
MSN non-connectivity

Atomsk

Starman Super
Joey, your right, I don't have any proof. I haven't been on MSN since... God knows what time today. I'm sure it was around 3 when I first realized my MSN was set to busy, and wouldn't change status. After that I just logged off and haven't been able to log back on since.

No error messages, or "MSN's servers are too busy at the moment, please try again later." Sort of things everytime I tried to connect. It would just start connecting, and just stop. Its been like that ever since. People have been complaining about it all day, and afew people have said that MSN did something to take their servers offline.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
I'm online right now, as well as two others on my contact list. Granted, this is less than usual, but people are still able to connect. The servers are not offline, just troubled.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ioev

Starman DX
when i was offline and trying to reconnect, it was saying that the servers were "temporarily unavailable", nothing suspicious about that.

and as for the article about shutting down the chat service, the cops are right, it's about time. the one thing most people don't realize, is that you'll need to subscribe, probably at a very low cost. no more "anonymous" users.