Forum »
Dilemma

Atomsk

Starman Super
I didn't necessarily Kyle. I wasn't exactly saying I had diffinite driving skills, I was just saying no one knows how good I drive. So no one could make a surefire opinion of it.

Its like planting an apple seed in the ground and telling me the apples are going to be horrible. You don't actually know this until the apples are actually grown(Probably with the right chemists and agriculture scientists you might.), but over all its a guess, not soemthing you know for sure.

As for Karma, Something is probably going to come around and bite me in the ass one of these days, but then again, everyone probably has something coming to them.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Marteau

Starman Super
Ah man will you guys give it up, if ya haven't been driving ya don't know, it's not how well you can drive it's how well you can avoid the 90% of people on the road (or in parking lots) that can't drive!
Here's a big hint on driving don't listen to anyone about driving and accidents, there's only two people who decides things about driving and accidents, that's the cops and insurance ajusters. People that say "parking lot's are 50/50 are wrong and i can't wait till they find out!

sevex

Starman DX
If it's all about karma then Rob must have some lousy karma :P

But he's right. It's not how smoothly you can drive, so long as you can be aware of what's going on around you and be able to avoid the other idiots on the road.

Everyone is an idiot driver to everyone else.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
Thats true I suppose, it would make sense.

In other related news. My mother is actually checking out the jeep in reeds corner. I told her rob said it was a piece of junk. She haggled the person down to 2500 over the phone I think... might have been less.

She's going tomorrow for a test drive, I think thats what she said.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.