Forum »
Dilemma

subpop

Starman Super
LMAO ROFFLE OMG LOL ROTFLMAOOMGH4X!!!11..... sorry, I just couldn't help myself :P
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
OMGWTFLOLBBQ!!1!1!one!
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Haha, Nathan, In the end I might end up being a better driver then you. I'm not sure cause I haven't seen you drive before.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Oh yes, I also forgot to mention last night(thats just when I found out, before I went to sleep.) The person that was going to sell me and my brother his car has backed out of the deal.

Its because he doesn't have transportation other then that car. So he wasn't prepared to sell it. When he does buy a new car, he said he'd sell us the honda.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
I wouldn't hold your breath, Noel. Start looking for another deal. Or just hold off for a while, I don't particularly see the need for you two to own a car right this instant.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Con-Safos

Starman Jr.
YOU DRIVE BETTER THAN...ME.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NOT A CHANCE!!!!!! THATS LIKE ADAM SAYING HE CAN OUTDRIVE ME YAH RIGHT, Oh and by the way listen to rob about the jeep I looked at it, It's a piece of junk if your going for a jeep get a newer one the older ones are harder on gas and things break on them alot and seeing as how your not a gearhead Noel you would be taking it to the garage alot which would cost you ALOT!!!!!
we got an old jeep to work on in automotive this year the thing was a pain in the ass had to replace like EVERYTHING!!!! Get a new one if you and tim can swing it
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me. --Emo Philips

Atomsk

Starman Super
Yea right, Like me or Tim have enough money to afford a new jeep. The person was asking 2800 for it. I'm not even sure if we could afford that. Still, Rob filled me in on the details when I talked with him at joey and steves about it.

But yea, I'd probably have to go with a newer one. I've heard the same from alot of people, the older ones break the bank on gas.

Also, You never know man.. You've never seen me drive either :P, I could actually be a good driver. I suppose we'll find out when I start driving. Me and Tim might look into something in the fall, but.. as for now, I think our car plans are on hold.

milocat51

Starman Super
I'd watch out for karma Noel. The way you're going on about your currently nonexistant driving skills, you're going to get in a nice fender bender the day after you get your beginners.

sevex

Starman DX
Keep in mind that Jeeps are surefire chick magnets. Even if they're old and crappy looking.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
Hey Steven, this is Noel we're talking about, remember? N-O-E-L.