Forum »
Dilemma

Atomsk

Starman Super
Ok guys... I have two options:

1. I can get that Awesome Grey jeep out at Reeds corner. No idea on its price at the moment.

2. I could buy this 88 Honda Accord, 900 bucks with my brother(If we both share its only going to be 450 each, just for you mathimatically challenged).

While the jeep would be pretty awesome(note its my dream car). It might empty my bank account to get it. Not to mention cost abunch for insurance.

Also, while the 88 Accord is made out of the flimsy sheetmetal or whatever it is they make car sidings out of these days(the really bendable and dentable material) The Jeep is all hard metal, Its like the Bumpers on Robs truck, its there too take alot of shit.

Not to mention its 4x4. Means no getting stuck in little crappy areas. Higher off the ground then a car is or atleast the Accord.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
Accords are kewl really cheap on gas and waaaaaaaaaay ahead of their time in tech and have loads of options for the year they are.. id go with that myself... the jeep will consume fuel faster then my sister goes through a bucket of chicken.
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

sevex

Starman DX
Rob sez that jeep is a piece of junk. You don't want it :P
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
Well... Until I hear differently, Robs word stands.

For those of you that weren't paying close attention, looks like me and my brother are going for the Accord.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
Uh, back up, you can drive since when?
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

subpop

Starman Super
Go for the cheap accord, it's better for now until you get some serious cash.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
So those are your only 2 options? I'm sure there's lot's of other great used cars out there if you don't think you'll be happy with the accord. Don't settle for just a starter car, you might as well try to get something that you'll actually enjoy as well.

Is there any reason that you have to hurry?

Atomsk

Starman Super
Well, The car might be sold quickly if we don't buy it. To tell you the truth, The more I hear about the car, the more I'm warming up to it. Its about the size of stevens car, if not abit bigger. So far I'm liking it, stevens car is a good size, and its awesome on gas.

Apparently this little car is also awesome on gas. My brother is taking it to the Honda Dealership(where my mother works) For the mechanics to take a good look at the entire thing.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Ok! This is for all of you who keep asking.

NO! I do not have my beginners :P. I'm going for it this Friday. I think they're writing a test this Friday as well, so I should be able to just sign up, and walk right in there to do the test. Anyways, least to say I should be on the road soon. That also means I'm going to need someone who's had their lisense for atleast 4 years in the car with me.

Con-Safos

Starman Jr.
YOU DRIVING LMAO REMIND ME TO STAY OFF THE ROAD!!!! GOD SAVE US ALL
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me. --Emo Philips