Forum »
iRO hacked

milocat51

Starman Super
I got the same email, and it would appear so. They don't really have any other choice, people's accounts have been accessed and they've lost all their items, other people have gotten these items, its just a huge mess.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
Ah well, I think I'm giving up on it. There's a much cooler MMORPG to try out now... :)

There's no way you can watch the trailer and not want it.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
Doesn't this kinda suck? You know for Cedric since he bought like afew months worth ahead of schedule of RO time.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
I downloaded Game Myth, patching now. Here is a handy site with tons of related info.

I've heard its only going to be up until July 11th, though. Too bad, looks cool.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
I never heard anything like that... But, It is very fun. Similar to RO. But with a much larger map and places to go. The biggest Drawback is the Language difference. If it was English I'm sure it would be extremely pleasureable to play.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Heres a prime example why I fucking HATE other languages.... Lets see. I get to level 10 (its 4 in the morning so it took alot of time.) So I'm ready to change to my advanced class... I go in, theres TWO choices... Obviously since I can't read either one.. I have to pick.. What does it do... Chances me to a fucking Assassin. I picked the wrong fucking class after so many god damn hours of leveling up, and getting so much shit. I had alot of crap on that guy.. but none of it was worth keeping after that. I threw it all down behind a mountain at chance that I might spawn another character somewhat close to it.. or if lucky in the same down... My Luck was wrong. I spawned across the map.. when I tried to go to it.. some monkey thing smashed my head open.

So if your keeping count. I lost all my kick ass items. All my Money. And all my Experience that I spent time getting.. so... All and all... I'm pretty fucking pissed! ARGH! But.. Its all a hazard when your using a game that you can't understand the language of... thank god I won't make the same mistake twice. I now know all the stuff even if I don't understand the text.

sevex

Starman DX
At least you didn't erase one of your starting abilities right off :P
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
Actually I did on my Mage, who is level 5, I have to delete him and start over as well.

milocat51

Starman Super
*points to website with full featured FAQ detailing all game menus and concepts*

Next time, follow my linkage :P The Forum has some really good advice topics
Or you could have waited until I got in game, and transferred your items through me.