Forum »
Breaking News: Chaotic-Realms hit by a car!

ioev

Starman DX
Just heard this now so I don't know all the complete details, but John was hit by a slow moving vehicle. Reports by his roommate through his sister Bev inform me that he currently in the hospital with a broken leg and some scrapes but is doing fine after getting some "good drugs".

We'll be bringing you up to date information on this tragic story as it develops.

sevex

Starman DX
Double-you tee eff??? Get well soon John!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
WHOA! Crazy! I hope he's okay.

Probably some old woman, as usual.

Monoxorz? plzkthx.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
I guess he's back home, from what I hear, and I have a number that people can call him at if you want to wish him well. Just msn me for it.

From what Bev says though, I guess he's feeling pretty crappy. Totally understandable :(

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
Nope I'm still in the hospital, Terrorizing nurses, and other crazyness. Here is the police report on the incident

Go # 06-120134 Injury Collision At 9:15 p.m. last evening a 27-year-old male was struck by a vehicle on Highfield Park Drive near Burnside Drive in Dartmouth. The male sustained injuries to his legs and head. The injuries are serious but not believed to be life-threatening.

and an article

Its been pretty crazy, the van took a 50 km corner doing around 80. They jumped the curb and hit me head on. I smashed out there windshild befour being thrown over the gaurd rail down onto rocks, trees and shrub. Other than some scratchs and cuts the only major injury was a compond fracture to my leg. all in all i say i am DAMN lucky!
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

Atomsk

Starman Super
Going 80km? Talk about the Devil's luck. Hope you're feeling better soon man.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah that was a pretty close brush with death if you ask me... I'll try to give you a call tomorrow on my day off.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
I'm getting out today. calls can be forwarded to my home number. Message me steve if you dont have it.
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

ioev

Starman DX
Just read the story... holy crap! Definitely a close call there, but glad to hear that you're well enough to get out soon. Wish I could take a trip up to Halifax to visit ya!

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
Update - Well back in the hospital! The leg swelled up pretty big and they had to cut the bandage. Finally saw what my leg was like under the bandage and lets just say that its straight out of any zombie movie, but i am up and around today so that a plus.