Forum »
Breaking News: Chaotic-Realms hit by a car!

sevex

Starman DX
Did you get pictures of the leg!?!?!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
A little optomistic about this arn't we? =P

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
Well out of hospital again!
I have pics of me, 2 hours after the accident in intensive care before they cleaned me up (still on roommates cam, not uploaded), face is a nasty mess(all that has healed), and I am taking pics of the leg soon, i'll post em if as soon as they are uploaded if people really want to see
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
Ok here are the pics of me; this is approximately 2 hours after the accident.

~~~~~~WARNING~~~~~~
If you do not like blood DO NOT click the links

so people don’t have to see the pics if they don’t want I’m posting links off my website.

Good Side

Bad Side
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

sevex

Starman DX
That is brutal! Augh... man that musta hurt.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
At that point not really, but that was probably due to the morphine! The leg is still pretty sore. I have my follow up appointment this Monday. If I get the OK then I will be heading to PEI Sunday Oct 1st for a week or so. I'll keep you guys informed.

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
Well i took the pics of my leg. These were taken just a couple of hours ago.

The same as the other pics, i'll link em so anybody who does not want to see em doesn't have to.

Leg Pic 1
Leg Pic 2
Leg Pic 3

Atomsk

Starman Super
Holy shit man, That's pretty messed up. Glad you're feeling better though.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ioev

Starman DX
Goddamn... glad to hear that you're doing better. Get well soon man.