Forum »
Snowstorm Pics

milocat51

Starman Super
Be forewarned, heavy pic-age to ensue. Unfortunately, this POS digicam decided to erase itself, so the pictures I took before I started shovelling are gone. So, what's left isn't as impressive, but meh.

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
You must have a really long extension cable for your webcam!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
It's an actual digital camera, it's just a very, very poor one.

Here's a pic my mom took out her window in Halifax.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
From your pictures.. it doesn't look like you had a whole lot of snow. Don't get me wrong, its still alot.. but... Our entire back yard was one giant drift. We can't see our pool anymore, which is around four and a half feet high.

The hill at the edge of the road... is almost the size of two cars placed ontop of each other, in places.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
What in the hell is wrong with you people, can't you effin read? THE PICTURES ABOVE WERE TAKEN AFTER I FINISHED SHOVELLING. The majority of the snow is gone.

The pictures I took before I started were erased. The deck alone had over five feet of snow on it, which I know because it was taller than me. Besides, this isn't another goddamn contest, I never claimed I had the "most" snow, I was simply posting pictures of fucking snow. Chrissakes.

sevex

Starman DX
You dug five feet of snow off by hand!?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
Only a few, until I could reach the shovel handle.

milocat51

Starman Super
Oh yeah, and then I killed a polar bear with my bare hands and feasted upon it's steaming innards.

Marteau

Starman Super
Ya, well the wind stripped half of the roof at the apatment building i take care of. That's gonna be fun to fix!

milocat51

Starman Super
My mom took more pictures: