Forum »
Take that Nokia!

Atomsk

Starman Super
I wouldn't, seems like just another piece of shit some company is trying to peddle as being some great new thing. Its got some wireless networking thing that allows you to connect to people close to you to play games with, but that could just be tied into the phone part of it.

It seems more like its a Phone/Organizer more then it is a Game Device.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
The whole "can be played on any cell phone" thing is pretty much false. Me and a couple others got approched to develop a game for a cell phone last year. we looked into it. Even if they have the same software 99.9 percent of the time they are not compatible with another phone. The reason being so companies can keep a hold of there market, this game is only avalible on this phone and so on. programming for cell phones is retarded, each phone company has developed there own language and some compines have multiply language so each line of phones has a different programming language.
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

milocat51

Starman Super
The article doesn't say any cell phone, they say any phone using the same software, which makes sense. The only question is whether the phones would have the hardware to run the games.

Whole thing's kind of a moot point anyway, since there isn't a damn thing worth playing on N-Gage. The ear taco is approaching the end of its days...
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.