Forum »
If you could change one thing...

Yousefer

Starman Jr.
about your favorite game, what would it be?

I guess I have to decide myself what game is my favorite...I guess it would Katamari.

the only thing i'd want to change is a longer story...and more crap to collect, of course!

I'm sure its going to be hard for some people to think of ONE favorite game...but try anyways :P

ioev

Starman DX
And I think that's exactly what the sequel is for :P

I think in most cases, the only thing we'd want of our favorite games would be more of it. For instance if I take Symphony of the Night, I'd just want more of it, hence wanting Dawn of Sorrow so much. SotN is my favorite game for a reason... it's perfect!

milocat51

Starman Super
In my case (MGS), the one thing I felt the series could always use is an updated control scheme. Something like Splinter Cell without the boring story.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
I am actually going in the opposite direction then Kyle... but the same topic in a way.

Metal Gear Solid, minus all that shit about keeping fed, and camouflage. All that extra shit that they put in from Metal Gear Solid 2, to Metal Gear Solid 3 to make it more complicated, I opt to take it the fuck out.

I enjoyed that series because it was uncomplicated. I didn't have to do anything like make sure I'm painted the correct colors to blend into my environment, I just had to go around, and shoot shit, and make sure for the most part that I wasn't seen.

Oh, and also take the story back to the simpler standard of the first Metal Gear Solid. Fuck the patriots and all that bullshit. The Lu-Li-I-Do-n't-Gi-ve-A-Fu-ck.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ioev

Starman DX
True, Metal Gear Solid 2 could have done without a few of the many many plot twists. But I don't think it would be any better of a game without them.

I've never played 3 though, which is a shame. I've been looking for it in used game stores, but maybe I should just rent it :\

Yousefer

Starman Jr.
I really liked the first MGS for Ps1...but I didnt like MGS2. I dont know why, now that I think about it...

My buddy Chris played through it instead, and I just remember it having a really insane story...that I couldnt follow.

I cant say i'm a big fan now.
Make a Harvest Moon game on Gamecube that was like 64 version, AWL just sorta sucked the life outta the series to me, and more girls!

UglinessMan

Starman Jr.
Not necessarily favourite game, but I wish there was more than one Master Ball in Pokemon Leaf Green. I used mine to catch MewTwo. Didn't realize it was impossible to catch Entei with an Ultra Ball.
"Size isn't everything. The whale is endangered, while the ant continues to do just fine." - Bill Vaughan

milocat51

Starman Super
It's not, you can catch any pokemon with any ball, odds are just against you for legendaries. Best bet for legendary dog/cats is fast balls, if you can get them in that version.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
I caught Mewtwo with an Ultra Ball in Pokemon Red. After beating him down, freezing, sleeping and probably parlyzing him :P
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel