Forum »
The Tree

milocat51

Starman Super
Well, in an attempt to get more into the holiday spirit this year, I've been decorating ye olde basement. I already put up a string of lights courtesy of Andrew/Steve's leftovers. I had also planned on getting one of those small tabletop novelty trees.

However, my folks just came home with a full size tree, and I am now in the position of having to put this bugger up. Well I'm an extremely lazy person, so I thought I'd have a little tree decorating party of sorts. Anybody interested in setting a tree up at my place? Free food?
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Roland

Starman Jr.
What time???.....i dont know you but the prospects of free food just cant be ignored!!!
Well....i did see you once at work...i think....
Gimme a fucking smoke hair-doo - Bubbles

milocat51

Starman Super
Time/date doesn't really matter, I'm just seeing if anybody's interested, and we'll get a day people aren't busy, or something.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
I'm up for it.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
Coo.

milocat51

Starman Super
I'll probably put it up tomorrow sometime, by myself if ya all are busy. The big box is buggin me.

Roland

Starman Jr.
Like i said...i dont know you....but i am more then willing to go with joe or steve maybe...they know you.....whatever

Roland

Starman Jr.
hehe...and you said "bugger"
bug·ger
n.
Vulgar Slang. A sodomite.
Slang. A contemptible or disreputable person.
Slang. A fellow; a chap: “He's a silly little bugger, then” (John le Carré).

v. Vulgar Slang bug·gered, bug·ger·ing, bug·gers
v. intr.
To practice sodomy.

v. tr.
To practice sodomy with.
To damn.

Phrasal Verb:
bugger off
Chiefly British Slang To leave someone alone; go away.