Forum »
Mario Kart Double Dash Online

Atomsk

Starman Super
Yes, the title is true apparently. Mario Kart Double Dash allows for LAN Play. Unfortunately it auto-picks your characters when it does that. I'm assuming nintendo did that it wouldn't take so long for people to choose their characters.

Not to mention that little XboxConnect thing they made so people could play Halo online and such. They're making one for this game as well.

[ WarpPipe ]
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Resisting the urge!!!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
Don't worry Steven, I gotcha covered;

Old News.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

subpop

Starman Super
omfg that is soooo cool! roffle!... Get with the times Noel, it's old news.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Atomsk

Starman Super
My god, its not THAT old of news. The earliest thing they have on their page is October 25th. I mean, less then a month ago.

Your treating it like I just proclaimed some guy named Jesus was born, and they say he's the Massiah.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
A month in internet time is like twenty seven of your human years.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.