Forum »
Noelism

ioev

Starman DX
First of all, I'm sorry man (and not because of what i'm doing)

The Monkey Catchs the Bush! The Monkey Catchs the Bush! says:
Hehe, I'm playing Mario and Luigi, but at the sametime, I'm not.
I'm playing that Second game that comes with it.
The one where you go around and hit the guys that come out of pipes.

milocat51

Starman Super
Mario Brothers 0wnz j00
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Of course soon after seeing this... I went to play the actual game of Mario and Luigi.. So awesome so far. It reminds me of Super Mario RPG, with a mix of music from Super Mario 64 thrown in.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ioev

Starman DX
Actually, it has much Mario music from a number of sources, from Super Mario Bros, Mario RPG, Mario 64, and I believe even some Mario World. Such a great game, I really have to finish up everything else I'm playing before it comes out in a week (impossible)

milocat51

Starman Super
I've actually stopped playing the rom, simply because I want a mostly fresh experience when the game itself comes out.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
I'm actually stuck in it at the moment. Haha, Wow... Stuck and giving up on a game for the night... I.. Can't believe I'm doing this.

Yea, I'll probably pick it up and play it straight through tomorrow. Since I don't have a penny to my name at the moment, I'll probably be playing it only on the rom till it comes out. This is a must own game, so I'll probably end up buying it whenever I get the cash.

Also Joey, I don't think you'll ever finish playing all the games your playing at any given moment :P.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ioev

Starman DX
I know... I thought of all the games I'm near the end, or halfway through, or actively working on. The list is:
Suikoden III
Rygar
Wild Arms 3
Xenosaga
Dragon Warrior 4
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Fire Emblem
Advance Wars 2 (Played a bunch today)
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

not to mention lots of old emulated games and replays (Metroid Fusion, FF5, Tales of Phantasia...)

I have my work cut out.

But I did stop playing M&L on the emulator too, mainly because as Kyle mentioned, I'll end up replaying it all on the cart anyway (not that I would mind playing it again, it wouldn't be the first time I beat something a few times before buying it EX. all gba castlevanias)

milocat51

Starman Super
Oh man, don't even get me started on the games I have to finish. At least half of all games for each of my systems remain incomplete. Knowing the size of my library, that's quite a statement.