Forum »
The Tox BOX!!!

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
After all my waiting it is finaly here, The Tox Box, along with The Toxic Avenger IV and Red Neck Zombies (I couldn't resist and it was only 4.99). When I opened the shipping package i discovered the greatest thing, It came with a free cd rom game and my Tox Box was autographed by the director of the movies!!!
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

sevex

Starman DX
I didn't even notice this thread...

Is it hand autographed??? Or just a print? That sounds awesome.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
$4.99 for the box set? Jesus. That's fucking cheap.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
Its hand autographed. Its also a limited printing, i have 384 of a 500 printing run.

No it wasn't 4.99, redneck zombies was 4.99. the tox box was cheep though. 24 bucks US.
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

ioev

Starman DX
Holy! That'll definitely be worth something someday. Like, more than 24.99, that's for sure :P

Oh, and you know what movie they have at Jumbo now? I know it's not tox, but Canabal Women from the Avacado Jungle of Death, on DVD! Karen Mistal from Return of the Killer Tomatoes is in it, grroowwll ;)