Forum »
Stones Concert

Barrett

Starman Super
Well, even though food and water ($3 a bottle) were at crazy prices, the concert was awesome. Tea Party was awesome, AC/DC was unbelievable, Sam Roberts was good, and the Guess Who were great as well...there wasn't a single act which disappointed...except maybe Timberlake, who I don't like anyway, but didn't deserve to have bottles chucked at him...he was hit a couple of times!

Any questions?
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Atomsk

Starman Super
Haha, was there boo'ing or just bottle throwing?

He is a music artist, but that must have been a huge hit to the ego to have that happen.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
He's obviously gonna have hard feelings towards Canada after that :P But what could you expect? It was a rock lineup, it was obvious he wouldn't be well recieved by the crowd.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
Thats true.. Everyone there for the rock music, and then he strolls in with his pansy music. I guess we should just be greatful they didn't jump on stage and start attacking him.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Man, I just can't get over how cool it must've been to see AC/DC live... I mean, you've got serious bragging rights in our group now Ryan.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
It's funny how the nationalpost said that the concert was "giving away" bottles of water for free at the event, and failed to mention the prices of our "unwanted beef" at the event. There is always a dark side to these events. I'm sure regardless of how much they supported the cause, the artists were probably VERY well paid to perform at this event. Oh well, I'd still love to have been there.

tolklien

Starman Jr.
maybe he needed a shower but he got one early?
---------------------------------------------------
leave it to me to make the stupid post's!!