Forum »
Birthday wishes...

Barrett

Starman Super
Wow...22 isn't a milestone at all...just 2 more years til my insurance goes down! Well to celebrate, I'm going out with the gang here in Guelph tonight...but more importantly...my b-day present to myself is going to the Stones concert in Toronto on Wednesday...the biggest concert I will ever attend, with bands I will never see again....AC/DC, The Stones, Rush, The Guess Who...plus other good ones (Sam Roberts, etc). But, I'm super mad...BNL was in Guelph on Wednesday doing a concert at the lake...and I didn't even know about it!! I'm so mad! That Southern Ontario for you...I would have know about a BNL concert in PEI for 6 months!!
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

milocat51

Starman Super
Happy birthday, person I don't know. I envy you though, getting to go to that concert is pretty sweet. And yeah, word travels sickeningly fast around PEI...
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ioev

Starman DX
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN! Can you say, jealous? Ohhh, to see Sam Roberts and The Flaming Lips (I'm so weird) It truely will be a concert event to remember.

So, any chance of a visit home for the big 22? :P

sevex

Starman DX
Happy b-day guy! Have a blast at the show.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Barrett

Starman Super
hey, now I'm going to Edgefest in September too...OLP, the Hip, Sloan, and the Stereophonics.

Sweet
Ryan
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

sevex

Starman DX
Aww man I'd love to see Sloan live!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
WAIT! You just said you missed a BNL concert??? WAH! That's not good at all, you could've had the heads up on new stuff, or like, have bootlegged it for us. I really can't wait for their new album though, but, coming out late summer? They did that with maroon and it just didn't work for me. BNL was all about the summer with Stunt, and that was definitely a good thing.