Forum »
Gamers against freedom of speach (Andrew Seen this Id assume)

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
as the topic says Im sure Andrew heard of this but I will post. Apparently a singer by the name of Christina Stuermer made a song titled "More Weapons" pointing out what she may or may not thing gamers who plays FPS are really like.. In my mind it's just freedom of speach based on some fact she may have but that is my opinion for the whole deal and the lyrics to this song visit
Link
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

sevex

Starman DX
I know you're trying to say something... I just can't figure out what it is...
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
Ah, I think I can translate this one.

Christina Stuermer composed a song entitled "More Weapons", which is a negatively stereotypical view on people who play first person shooters. Tyler believes she is simply exercising her freedom of speech, and has little fact or evidence to back up her claim. For the entire story as well as lyrics please click the following link: link
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
As usual a interpreture is needed decode what I am blabbering about. My only surprise is that Andrew wasn't one of the fist and with a responce of *I'v seen that befor.*
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

sevex

Starman DX
So now we get to do to this song what everyone else did to eminem's music. Maybe it's a work of parody? Who cares. The theme of the song isn't realistic.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
Steven.. Can I please have some sort of admin so I can correct all of Tyler's spelling mistakes. :P

Interpreture.... Interpreter

Fist.................. First

I'v.................... I've

Befor................ Before
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
I dunno Andrew, are you sure you're the most literate person here?
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

subpop

Starman Super
Whoa there, Kyle, we're talking about Tyler here! It doesn't take the most literate person here to point out Tyler's spelling mistakes. Sorry Tyler.. but it's true :P
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
I concede to that. But if we're nailing tyler for spelling, shouldn't someone address noel's grammar while we're at it? Read his posts is like digging my brain out at the temples with a rusty spoon.

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
Argh! Why must you always take it upon youself to correct my speeling?.. I am the reason hooked on Phonics didn't work. :P