Forum »
I need THEM!!!!

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
These are so Cool!
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

sevex

Starman DX
Finally! The reason credit cards were invented!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
Indeed, I can only imagine how awesome those would look arranged across the top of my monitor.

But where's KoT? Homesar? At least they have Pom-Pom...
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
I ordered them.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
Well once I get some desposible income I'm gonna order this first, proving once again I AM A SICK MAN WITH A WARPED SENCE OF HUMOR.
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

sevex

Starman DX
I'm getting a free gift too! A keychain of some sort :) Saweet!