Forum »
Party

Con-Safos

Starman Jr.
I am thinking about holding a party at my cottage very soon,those of you that know me already know this I just want to know if its worth my time and who would like to come up all who are interested post something.I will keep you all updated well in advance for those that need to get time off work or anything like that. I just want to know who all will be there i dont need my cottage getting trashed but I dont think any of you guys are that rowdy when drunk. :)
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me. --Emo Philips

sevex

Starman DX
Yea! I think that's a cool idea... we need a lotta people though, just good natured people though, that can handle alcohol.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
Sounds like a plan. Just one suggestion, when inviting "people" dont forget to invite women. We dont need another Sausage Fest.
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

ioev

Starman DX
Well, i'll invite all the women i know...

there, done.

subpop

Starman Super
ahh, i see... So just a kind of get together party? or a big one where everyone just comes because they want to?
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Con-Safos

Starman Jr.
Mmmmmm I would think of it as more as of a get togethor party, because I don't want a whole crap load of people that I don't know showing up that's just asking to have your cottage trashed im thinking just a drinking get togethor AND NOT A SAUSAGE FEST!!!!
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me. --Emo Philips