Forum »
Kids really Do say the darndest things !!

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
hahaha man this kid has some great lines to pick up the ladies :D...
Link
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

milocat51

Starman Super
I saw that on TV before, back when I actually used to watch TV. Think it was Comedy Network.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
... Since it had "Comedy Network" in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, I think your right. Not to mention the fact that it was on "The Man Show".
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
The logo was too blurry for me to make out.

Pretty funny either way.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

subpop

Starman Super
Ahh, i guess it's time for me to say.. "OLD"!... but it's pretty funny.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Atomsk

Starman Super
Of course its Old Andrew :P, It was shown on TV over a year ago. Since of course they cancelled "The Man Show" about that time. They are only running re-runs of the program.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
"The Man Show returns Sunday, August 17th with all-new episodes and new hosts Joe Rogan and Doug Stanhope."

[ Source ]

Atomsk

Starman Super
Key word there, "Returns".

milocat51

Starman Super
Cancelled shows don't return.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Well, they can't return if they never left.