Forum »
shameless self promotion, episode III (the end)

UglinessMan

Starman Jr.
my CD is finally out. as expected i got 10 free copies to give to folks and i only have 2 left. well, i have 3 left, but i'm keeping one. i thought 10 would be lots, but now i'm wishing that i hadn't given 2 of them away, coz i realize the ppl i gave them to wouldn't really appreciate them. so anyone who's not planning on purchasing it, please get steve or joey to burn you an illegal copy.
naganooch.
"Size isn't everything. The whale is endangered, while the ant continues to do just fine." - Bill Vaughan

UglinessMan

Starman Jr.
OMFG. because i've been sick lately i haven't been keeping very up to date with my email. well, i checked my yahoo mail today, and i got an email from Brave New Waves. They emailed me yesterday to tell me they were going to be playing one of the songs from Interim... LAST NIGHT. i wasn't listening to the radio, i was sleeping, trying to recouperate. i mean, i'm all happy and stuff that they actually thought one of my songs was decent enough to play on international radio, but not only did i miss it, i don't even know what friggin song they picked! *sob*

edit: i want to thank steve and joey for making my CD cover their current EB-III Cam image. i didn't even realize what it was the first few times i saw it while looking through the forums.
"Size isn't everything. The whale is endangered, while the ant continues to do just fine." - Bill Vaughan