Moik

Starman Super
From a sister board to the board I'm a celeb on:

Swirve
Administrator May 15th 1:35 PM
---------Q-U-O-T-E-D---------------------------
||Btw, just a little something I need to mention to Mehul
||incase he stops by again. All these popups have in no way
||inspired me to pay you for adfree service.
||Instead, I spent my money on a high quality adblocker.
||It works quite nicely really. Not to mention that it gets rid of
|| the ads on EVERY site I visit and not just swirve. Thanks for
|| the inspiration to take action.
----------Q-U-O-T-E-D--------------------------

In case you stop by again, your ad blocker has no way inspired me to provide with you a gaming service. Instead, I spent my time to delete you. Thanks for the inspiration to take action.

Mehul

Steve, add a quote button like on phpBB forums.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
I'd like to add a quote button, but the only safe way to do that would be to create my own style of markup language, which I actually hope to implement in the next version of Fourside.

Besides that, you could always just italicize it and put it in quotation marks... that's what they're for after all.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
About more internet celebrity...

In the TDZK game I play, one of the admins offered me a moderator position for the Alliance Recruitment, Alliance Politics, and General Discussion boards O_o

Nearly 3,000 registered users on this forum to watch over :))

Making me one of about ten moderators across the various boards (1-4 mods per board, only the Q&A forum has 4 mods assigned to it.) I'll be the third moderator for each of the boards I'm being assigned to.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

milocat51

Starman Super
Humble, isn't he?

:P
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Moik

Starman Super
Of course someone as great as me would be humble.
Though lord knows I have every reason not to be.