Forum »
Joey and Steve should come to Miramichi

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
Yeah that would be cool
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
Thats a great idea!!!
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
Yeah you guys should go!!

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
yeah this weekend!!

Moik

Starman Super
I second the motion.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Moik

Starman Super
Indubidably my god man!
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
I mean really its not like you guys have anything better to do!!

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
The only thing you do is play video games and nothing makes that experience better then playing them in another provience

Moik

Starman Super
Way to break the pattern, now *I* can't do four in a row >:(

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
I mean how can you resist the wonders of Miramimichi????