Forum »
Weird Al Album Comes Out Soon!!!

Moik

Starman Super
And I found out about that in a roundabout way.

"It’s due out May 20 on Way Moby/Volcano Records."
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
Okay, that just sucks. Eminem is such a hypocrite, grrrr. And I have to agree with Weird Al, this definitely could have been his best video ever. Eminem is probably just scared of Al outdoing him :P

sevex

Starman DX
Eminem is scared that people will confuse it with his own video :P
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
No, I think Em is scared that Al's version will actually be GOOD.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ioev

Starman DX
OF COURSE IT WILL BE GOOD! IT'S WEIRD AL!

milocat51

Starman Super
Correction, BETTER.

That was my intended response, I just think I'm getting way too tired.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

HaLyCoN

Ghost of Starman
Weird Al rocks! Eminem doesn't want weird al to poke fun at him, itll ruin his career? His reputation? As what? I think denying Weird Al the rights to the video will ruin it all on its own. And I hope it does...
I want to go home...

Atomsk

Starman Super
I don't think it will.. Considering probably more then half of his audience is either people that don't listen to Weird Al(Yes Guys, There is such a Thing.. I don't know why someone would exist, but.. they do.) Anyways, Or screaming giggly girls that don't know the first thing about music, they're just there for the pretty faces.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure the actual serious amount of his audience is maybe in the 30-40 percent range.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Halycon you've got a point. Eminem is gonna look like a total jackass by turning down Weird Al. I mean, who turns down Weird Al!?!? Even Nirvana allowed him to parody one of their videos, and they were waaay more serious about their music than Eminem will ever be.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Chichester

Starman Jr.
http://www.theonion.com/onion3529/weird_al.html