Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Looks like someone is making a new Master of Orion.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
There's actually a tonne of games similar to MOO, but they usually have god awful interfaces or graphics. This one looks really great though.

(However, looking at their previous titles, doesn't give me a whole lot of faith...)

sevex

Starman DX
I can't wait for Guacamelee!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
If I can get up at 8 am on Friday I'll be able to watch Itoi play Mother 2 on Ustream.

sevex

Starman DX
It might finally be time to buy Duke Nukem 3D.

sevex

Starman DX
New Etrian Odyssey already?

ioev

Starman DX
I can't keep up! Hope they get the 3d right this time around.

sevex

Starman DX
Terraria is coming to Vita!!!

sevex

Starman DX
Nintendo direct focusing on 3DS coming Wednesday at 11 am Atlantic time.

ioev

Starman DX
Things that were good:
- Bravely Default is coming here, likely by Nintendo! (Game probably isn't great, which is why SE is hesitant to release it)
- New Mario & Luigi footage, which looks just like Bowser's Inside Story with more battle gimmicks.
- Animal Crossing bundle! But where's the white 3DS?!
- Earthbound on the WiiU! That'll move units! I wonder if they've had to censor or remove anything?

Things that were bad:
- New Yoshi game by Good-Feel, looks pretty awful. Bad graphics, horrible animations. I can only assume the music is the same bland stuff that they've done in their other games.
- New Zelda game, looks like a weird derivative of the DS Zelda engine with lots of 3D stuff, and Link can turn into a painting on the wall? I'm not expecting great things here, to be honest.