Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
Whaaaat the crap? Did they seriously think this was a good idea?

sevex

Starman DX
"And we would have gotten away with it too! If it weren't for that meddling scientist and his pesky maps!"
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
New Humble Bundle! I might buy it just to get a couple soundtracks though. (Dustforce and Torchlight.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
I'll pick it up tonight, mostly for Dustforce.

Though I've gotta mention, the amount people are paying for these games is PITIFUL. The average on Windows is around $5? I don't think the system is really working...

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah Windows users always donate the least. I'm only doing $10 this time cause all I'm grabbing are those soundtracks.

sevex

Starman DX
Happy 25th Birthday Megaman. RIP Megaman.

ioev

Starman DX
Re: Megaman. Lol, 99% dislikes and comments have been disabled. Feel the hate capcom.

I love how the 1/2 second of gameplay footage looked like absolute garbage, and the game is called Megaman (is) Over.

On a different note, this looks surprisingly insane, and kind of Jazz Jackrabbity.

subpop

Starman Super
Here's some footage of the PS Vita version of PSO 2.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Finally! It's looking much better than I expected. At least as nice as PSO on Gamecube, but maybe not as smooth. Definitely gonna move some Vitas.

sevex

Starman DX
Some company created a quiet mechanical keyboard. It's $150, but I kinda want one.