Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Con-Safos

Starman Jr.
Hmmmm that picture of Natalie Portman picking her ass brings back some horrible memories of Andrew walking down the street picking a wedgie in front of a honking car Noel "Atomsk" knows what im talking about it was rather disturbing
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me. --Emo Philips

Moik

Starman Super
I WANT TO TAKE YOU TO A GAY BAR
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

milocat51

Starman Super
OMG Moik, that's the first laugh out loud funny thing I've seen in weeks.

Good job.

And while I'm here, interview with the Star Wars Kid.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Con-Safos

Starman Jr.
you better not be calling me gay Moik
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me. --Emo Philips

sevex

Starman DX
Haha Moik that was even better than the love song vid someone made with those guys.

And Kyle I can't belive they tracked down the Star Wars kid, that rocks. He should get a part in Episode III :)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
It also turns out he's Canadian. Well, from Quebec anyway, I'm not sure if that counts anymore...

Here is the entire back story of this poor kid, and an animated gif some mean person made.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Moik

Starman Super
Waxy has the be the coolest site ever, getting ppl together to buy him an iPod.

And yes, 9/10ths of people who try and emote fighting alot of people without a lot of people around, and having no director, and no training, will end up looking like he did.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Moik

Starman Super
This is for joey.

Jehu

Starman Jr.
There's just something about watching a winning contestant on Price As Right. Makes you want to get up and dance around, something like Daniel.
"I came! I saw! I came again! - Val Venus

milocat51

Starman Super
Real Media = The Devil