Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
(read my post before this! It got pushed off!)

According to The Magic Box:

"Square Enix has registered Makai Toushi SaGa for patent protection in Japan, it is the name of the first SaGa RPG [aka Final Fantasy Adventure] for GameBoy. It is unclear whether the company is planning to remake the series."

Although they're wrong on the fact that it's Final Fantasy Legend and not Adventure (which is Seiken Densetsu, doesn't everyone know this?) it looks like we may be seeing GBA remakes of the Final Fantasy Legends... exciting!

ioev

Starman DX
I want one! (or two)

sevex

Starman DX
Those are so cool! I want a tiny cactus!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Wouldn't they be great as DS decorations?

sevex

Starman DX
They wouldn't fit in a carrying case very well though.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
Everyone saw about the Moonanites bomb scare, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx2ytr2Oyv4
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Not really... do you have a link to the original story?

Actually nevermind. So they set up those lights to advertise Aqua-Teen Hunger Force, and two or three weeks later the city freaks out cause they suddenly think the lights are bombs...

ioev

Starman DX
Haha, that was awesome. Maybe I'll grow my hair down to my knees (maybe not...)

Moik

Starman Super
Unrelated but funny:

Full Metal Alchemist clips editted to follow an Aqua Hunger Teen Force audio track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qgVYG8ykv8
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
And the award for best intro for a song ever goes to .........................
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock