Forum »
FFX-2 Soundtrack

milocat51

Starman Super
One thing I should point out, this is NOT Uematsu. Good or bad, decide for yourself.

Bling and bling
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ioev

Starman DX
Ummm, entire ost is in the ftp. Contact me or steve for info.

Atomsk

Starman Super
My opinion:

KILL FFX-2 and the horse it rode in on!

EDIT: To tell you the truth.. I don't really have a problem with either of those music selections.

The First one seems more like a Jazzy version of the Music on the top of Juno in FF7 where cloud has to dress up as a soldier and act the part.

The Second part really seems like something you'd hear in Ragnarok Online.. Like really, I thought I heard this before in it. Anyways, The music for both of them is really good, although I like the second Bling More. "ffx2-2_18".

Oh, Just so you know.. The Open Beta of Ragnarok Online is apparently out for those of you that wanted to know. Whatever it means.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
I know you guys have the OST, I was just posting a sample. I've been in your FTP before under the public login.

Oh, while I'm on the topic of FTP's, I remember a while back you guys had old games on ur serv, like X-Com and Blackthorne and tons of good stuff. I was hoping to grab some of them but they're gone now. Sob.

EDIT: This probably doesn't mean much to most people, but the two composers for the above clips are Noriko Matsueda and Takahito Eguchi. They did the Bouncer soundtrack, and some of FFX I think, but I don't know of any other work.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

subpop

Starman Super
Yeah, I just saw a few days ago that there was a beta coming out. Soooo.. are you actually going to play it now Noel? I might download it now if I have some fellow players to play with. We had fun playing it last time we all downloaded it, so why not have some fun now, right?
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
I saw that open beta thing too... maybe I should give it a try. It looks pretty neat except for the fact that everyone just wants to trade and sell items.

Oh, and milocat I censored your post a bit. Don't want everyone knowing the "public" login :P

I might be able to arrange having those old games put back on sometime, if I can free some space. Or if you'd prefer, I can burn you a cd with every one of em on it instead.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
Oops, sorry bout that. =/

That would be AWESOME Steven. I'd love to have a CD with all the classics on it. Get back to me on that plz.

And since we seem to be on the topic of Ragnarok Online, I just spent about five hours playing it. I'm on the Loki server, btw.
It seems no matter what when I finish one addictive game (Zelda) I'm immediately thrust into the next.

sevex

Starman DX
I've still only played Zelda maybe four hours since I got it...
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
BLASPHEMER!

I think the first time I sat down and seriously started playing it, I didn't stop until sixteen hours later. By then, it was noon the next day, and I was starting to see Link doing spin slashes on the top of my entertainment center. I haven't lost myself in a game like that for a very, long, time.

sevex

Starman DX
I dunno, something about the sailing across the map over and over again got a little repetitive. I always do this with Zelda games, dunno why though. We buy them, and I spend more time watching Joey play em and never get around to completing em until almost a year later.

It was like this with Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Seasons, and I have yet to complete Oracle of Ages. In the end, I have my fun, just way after everyone else is done with it.