Forum »
Happy Birthday Tyler!

Atomsk

Starman Super
Happy Birthday Tyler.

Ok.. Everyone pitch in ideas to get Tyler for his birthday. A dictionary?
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ioev

Starman DX
Yes! Happy Birthday man! Too bad you have to work though. Mabye you should quit and we'll all get drunk! Yeah!!

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
I know im a little late on this, but heh I dont think I need a dictionary .. more like my own personal editor :)
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

ioev

Starman DX
Noooooo, you can do this. A resource is never a bad idea though. Honestly, I never learned how to really spell and use words until I got out of school and got heavy on the internet. You just gotta proofread yourself and check anything you're unsure of. Then you'll get better :)

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
Sigh* Ill update yah all on my life at this moment Jan 26th, 2003:
Was at the intersection near Norte Dame Street and was stopped at a stop sign... I was blinded by a snow bank on my right hand side and could not see anything in that area. So seeing no danger on my left and none from the way I could see, I went and then........ *WHAM!* seeing as my car was a previous right off the front end crumpled real nice, totally smashed up to the
firewall.. Now Im out a car ... Life Sux ! Im planning on discussing with insurance company the idea of going after the city for not removing the snow that was abstructing my view. Seeing as even the Police noted that from where i was I couldnt see the truck nore could he see me .
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

Marteau

Starman Super
Burke could use what's left of your car, if ya put both together ya might have a car or something that moves.

sevex

Starman DX
Take it to the city! Fight the power!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
I don't know how easy its going to be to fight the city. But since you have the police officers word on that, saying the city should have removed it, then you have the starting of a solid case. If you have proof and such, that adds alot to your case, they may just go for a settlement, instead of making a long drawn out court case.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
If you can get a picture of the snowbank cause then you have proof.
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

Andrew

Starman Jr.
Don't need a picture of the snowbank, the police seen it he said and so did the other driver. But, when this happened when was the last time we had snow? A short period between snow falling and snow removal could make you lose.

Defiantly go after the city they should always have high banks at the corner of roads trimmed down. Charlottetown has this machine with a snow blower blade and they run it along the top of snowbanks...

We needa get one of the snow removal machines that they use in Toronto. It scoops up the snow and melts it and puts the water in a big holding tank witch gets dumped outside the city.