Forum »
When Landlords attack

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
Im more for the Hidden secrets thing :D like steak in a vent shaft or a nice little plague of mice. If you cant be god mimic him and bring forth a mighty Plague upon his ass.
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
When you say hidden secrets do you mean like sneaking up behind him and then punching him in the back of the head??
anyways we'll be moved out by thursday, Friday at the latest which I sure well hear so interesting stories on why we can't have our damage deposit back. I'll keep you all posted.
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
Ok this is gonna be long with lots of side stories but it will be well worth it.

Me and Heather are in our new place. We moved last Wensday. Heather took the cats over to the new place and went to get the keys. I was packing up stuff cause our friend Jen was showing up at 6:30 to move stuff. All of the sudden i hear banging. There is a porch on our part of the house and if we dont lock the door to my landlords side it bangs in the wind. Well the banging this time wasn't the wind, It was my drunken bastard of a landlord.

He came around to the otherside and burst into my apartment. He started screaming at me "What the hell makes you think you can move? I never said you could move!" I just calmly responded that he had no say in weather we moved or not. He then told me that its states in our lease that we have to give him 30 days notice. Well i showed him the lease and it DIDN'T say that at all. He then told me he never signed that. I showed him where his signature was and he said yeah thats my signature but he never signed it (Can you get the idea he is a drunk). He then started bitching about januarys rent money. I tryed to explain that the bank said the money was in his account but i figure he wasn't quite understanding because at one point he claimed that the cops had stole the cheque. At this point Heather got back.

At our new place she found out that our new neighbor was our landlord old tennant and F@$% Buddy. She had called my landlord and that is how he found out we were moving. She had come home to tell me that our landlord was going to come over but realized I allready knew that.

Side Story: The ex-tennant is messed up. She orders every video from the church of later day saints she can, but also gave our landlord death threats because...... He used her Listerine!! Her sister is also the one who rented the place befour us and cause all the claw marks on the wall (joey should remember those) when she took her "Fits".

At this point my landlord said he was calling the cops. I told him i would save him the trouble. Heather called the cops. So he ran back to his side of the house. While we were waiting for the cops I called my friend Jen to see if she could show up earlier which she could.

The cops arrived and I explained what happened. He told me if we had any more problems to call him and left. As he was pulling out Jen was just getting there. I grabed a bunch of stuff and went to go pack it in the van. Befour i could even get to the van my landlord runs infront of me. He starts yelling that he didn't give us permission to leave (now were not talking about moving, he feels he could tell us we could not even walk out of our apartment) and then commands me to go back inside. I tell him I hope he enjoys his night in jail go back inside and got heather to call the cops. As jen was comming to my apartment he yells to her "Dont let them move or else i'll get you in trouble". Jen just laughed at him and told him "She didn't live there so she didn't care". The police show up for the second time and we explain what happens. They go to talk to my landlord but befour they could some woman shows up.

She yells to the cops "officer, officer i need yo to arrest my husband. he driving drunk. We go out to the bars and get really drunk all the time and spend all our money on video gambling." The officer say "so you both have a gambling problem?" she says "no just him" anyways i just basically ignored that whole part of it cause i had my mind on other things.

My landlord argued with the cops. He said that we didnt pay januarys rent, the cops explained that he allready looked into that. He said that we owed Febuarys rent since it was the end of the month. The cop then told my landlord that it was only January. After he went throught every month we had been there he said we never paid March's rent. Well after we proved that we moved in augest he sut up about the rent.
Well we got all our stuff out and moved. We knew we would never see our damage deposit so we never cleaned any thing! and since he is a erational person who owns guns and has pointed guns at tennants befour we dont have to because we feared for our saftey. Even though he'd be too drunk to shoot a gun John's math states

Angry Drunk = Bad
Angry Drunk with guns = Very Bad
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock