Forum »
Blizzard Announces Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne!

ioev

Starman DX
This is the best post-christmas present ever! I still play a few multi games almost every night, so I'm VERY excited about this. Among the features are new units, new heroes, new tilesets, the standard fare, but also new gametypes for tournament and clan. VERY cool.

Anyway, all I can really say now is... MOIK! HURRY THE HELL UP!

Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne Website

Atomsk

Starman Super
Cool, But.. Where can I get this? I want it.. I'm confused abit about it as well.. Is it something I have to buy, or just download?
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Moik

Starman Super
I'm waiting to see what my fiscal future and time budget is before making any purchases :/
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
Atomsk:

DON'T MAKE ME ANSWER THAT!!!!

Atomsk

Starman Super
Sorry, I read it through and all, and I know now. Sorry about that Joey, it seems pretty wicked, I'm interested in the new heros for the other units, I kinda like the one for the Humans.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ioev

Starman DX
Well, considering it's the only hero they've announced...

Atomsk

Starman Super
Oh.. They make it sound like its almost complete, like they only have to put afew more things in and bam, its on the shelves. I thought they already had the other ones made. I think one should be an archer maybe... they all seem to be long range except for the Demon hunter (I'm talking about Night Elf Obviously), So why not put one in or make another melee one, whatever.

ioev

Starman DX
Well, each of the races did have 4 originally, so maybe they'll bring some of them back. But I know the humans had a ranger hero unit at first, so I guess we won't be seeing her (humans have no female heros, strangely enough)

Atomsk

Starman Super
Maybe they should have the ranger as a character that you can use in making your own campaigne, or in the map editor? I think that would be pretty cool. Like... have only afew heros in game, but actually have alot more that can be made out of it. Which.. Really.. You can do by using existing units, attacks, and sounds. Like.. I could make a Knight, or a Chimera a hero.

sevex

Starman DX
I can't wait to hear about what new stuff the undead will get! Even though I hardly even play the game anymore and still haven't completed the single player compaigns yet!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel