Forum »
Retro Games Quiz

Dalton

Starman Super
I found this challenging, I just wish you didn't have to email the guy for answers. Play it here

sevex

Starman DX
#1 No clue
#2 I know I've played this one...
#3 Xevious
#4 ???
#5 Dunno
#6 Kung Fu?
#7 Rygar?
#8 Super Pitfall?
#9 ???
#10 ???
#11 Super Hang-on
#12 Gyruss
#13 Gauntlet 2
#14 Dig-Dug
#15 1942?
#16 Vindicators
#17 ???
#18 Paper Boy 2
#19 ???
#20 Marble Madness
#21 ???
#22 ???
#23 Bad Dudes
#24 Altered Beast
#25 ???
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
#12 isn't gyrus, it's galaxian. Gyrus was the Konami one where you go around in circles.

sevex

Starman DX
Notice the ship in the upper right-hand corner. The enemies are moving in a circular pattern. That's Gyruss :P
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
Number 2 looks like some old Ghost Busters Game.... I remember playing it, and that looks like one of the guys in it.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ioev

Starman DX
Haha, yeah, i should've looked closer.

subpop

Starman Super
http://www.retrocrush.com/archive2/arcadepix/index.html Also try their older one
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Atomsk

Starman Super
4 is Q-Bird.. I think thats the name of it. And 26 is one of the Super Ball games. Thats all I know for sure
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
#3 Rush N' Attack
#4 Q-Bert
#7 Donkey Kong
#8 Galaga
#11 Ghosts and Goblins
#13 Donkey Kong Jr.
#14 Dig Dug?
#26 Arkanoid

Atomsk

Starman Super
4, Thats the one, Q-Bert, I know it was Q-B something, cause I used to play it on my old Tandy, God i loved the game, it was so stupid, yet fun.