Forum »
I found out

Moik

Starman Super
what the model of that cop car here in miramichi is. That impounded one that's a muscle car?

It's a corvette stingray.

Looks something like this
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Are you serious? THATS what the cop car they impounded over there, looks like?
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Moik

Starman Super
Add the roof lights and a blue/white paint job, and yeah.

John may have seen it and would be able to verify.

AFAIK the car is an active duty chase car.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Oh my god, Thats hilarious.. I suppose thats Canada's Answer to high speed chases maybe.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Moik

Starman Super
UPDATE THE CAR HAS A WEBPAGE

sevex

Starman DX
That's so cool looking!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
Thats Hilarious! That'd be the car to be arrested and put in.

Edit - QUOTE - Our Zero Tolerance mascot is a vintage 1976 Corvette Stingray.

A 1995 restored Chevrolet 1-ton 4x4 Super Cab with a 28 foot enclosed trailer is used to store and transport the Corvette to scheduled events.

Awww.. I so wish it was in active Duty, Don't you think that would be the sweetest ride for catching Criminals.. Then again. I don't suppose there are too many in Miranmichi.

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
Accually I was talking to the police (there will more posted later why I was talking to the police) and the car is classified as active but not used unless in an emergency. The Zero Tolerance logo is branded into the all leather seats and the coolest thing..... it has a N.O.S. system!!
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

Moik

Starman Super
They have a Nitrous Oxide System system?

(Proper usage: "It has a NOS!")

Gatsu

Starman Super
Isn't that NO2 (the 2 is a subscript)? NOS might be more akin to saying Nitrous Oxide System, so saying "NOS System" is silly ;)
-_o