Forum »
Quest for Steve

Moik

Starman Super
A person in TDZK is pretending to be this chick.

Think you can match her up to a cam whore?

"She" is presently ranked 20th of 4000 players for Most Kills, and has a ship named "Not getting any tonight... :'( ".
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Marteau

Starman Super
What the hell is TDZK?

sevex

Starman DX
Haha, yep, that's an old-school camwhore. She got out a while ago I guess cause I can't even remember her name. The first image doesn't look much like her though...
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
Rob: A game were i pilot a spaceship that lays mines everywhere and shoots railguns at freighters.

Steve: Any evidence you can give that could be used to prove that there is a gallery resource one could use to obtain those pics would be greatly appreciated. Even if just a name to search for.

And if you can remember anything about her personality, was it really businesslike and serious?
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Is it just me.. or are both of those women hot.... So.. Of course its a CamWhore.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Marteau

Starman Super
Are you trying to blackmail her MOIK?

Atomsk

Starman Super
That'd be kinda cool...

'Give me all your gold on your character or I'll expose your little... "PICTURE PROFILE!".'
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Marteau

Starman Super
Such a lameass.

Moik

Starman Super
I should blackmail him if Steve can find it all out. May as well. But I was just going to blow her/his cover for spite.

sevex

Starman DX
We have a winner!

Her name is Ariel. She has a personal website with plenty of other pictures.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel