Forum »
Happy Birthday to Us!

sevex

Starman DX
I'm proud to announce that today, January 15, marks the third anniversary of this site!

Exactly three years ago Joey and I launched Earthbound Web Hosting just for the amusement of having a web site served from our home computer. Who woulda thought the site would have actually lasted this long, and gone through so many rebuilds and redesigns.

Anyway, thanks everyone, for actually using this place. Who knows how much longer it'll be around for.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
heh, Hell, I'm sure everyone loves posting here, its a place to keep up-to-date on whats happening around here. Not much happens around here, but when it does, its usually on this site.

Hell, You never know.. maybe this site will actually grow to a member base from like 10 to several hundred people. Now I think that would be pretty cool.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Marteau

Starman Super
Keep wishin, just keep wishin!

Gatsu

Starman Super
Woot! Gratz!
-_o

Barrett

Starman Super
Thanks for providing a good forum for catching up with S'side...I'll bet there isn't a better similar forum in PEI...
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Atomsk

Starman Super
I bet there isn't a forum at all for PEI, the closest thing to this, is the mIRC Channel.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
And we all know how exciting #pei has been lately :P
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

jmweb

Starman Jr.
ok, sorry guys but i hate to burst your bubble. try PEIinfo.com's message board :P Its similar with that 100 members database...
PEIinfo.com

sevex

Starman DX
Looks more like 67, but hey, who's counting.

Andrew

Starman Jr.
I hate to burst you're bubble jmweb, but your message-board is one of them free crappy message boards that is loaded with useless junk. This board was hand coded beautifully be Steve and Joe. EB3 is 100 times better then PEIinfo.com.