Forum »
Webcomic

Moik

Starman Super
Bah, fine. I'll check the piles.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Maybe... You should make a comic, First Frame is Moik sleeping on the couch with Rob, and Burke standing over him going 'Is he ever going to wake up?' and the next frame should be burke maybe going 'Thank god Moik is off the damn couch now.. Now I can actually sit on it.' he goes, and jumps onto it, breaks it, and someone goes 'Dude! You broke my couch' sort of thing and 'Well... Looks like moik is gonna have to sleep on the floor....' then the next frame of Moik sleeping on the ruins of the couch, maybe.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Well, the thing about our comics, is they'll all be based on things that we really did or said... and there's a truth behind Burke breaking the couch. It has a lot to do with someone wearing waaaay too much cheap cologne.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
The couch one is kinda funny, but it's too "inside joke".
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Oooh ok, Well, Sounds good then.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Marteau

Starman Super
Hey Mike, remember the one about the boss mini boss thing, that was a good one. (i'd say more but it's vulgar, and sometimes steve likes deleting that kinda stuff. I'll give ya a hint though it had to do with your wang!)

sevex

Starman DX
No I agree! That one was hilarious!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
That's actually the only one I can readily remember.

[rocketpop] the bosses in skies of arcadia are so stupid! They're just big things.
[Moik} Heh, like muh cawk.
[Marteau] Yeah, but you're just a mini-boss.

And I heartily agree that it is manditory to create that strip specifically.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Yes, That was a good one as well, I bet everyone was probably laughing about that.

Moik

Starman Super
A possible premise for a webcomic.

Ya follow it for like the next seven strips.