Forum »
Webcomic

Marteau

Starman Super
Ok, we need ideas and drawings for a webcomic. We really gotta do something we could kick so much ass if we made one, I mean look at some of the things we do everyday!

Atomsk

Starman Super
See, Thats it, Thats exactly what we could do... You know, Kinda.. Seemingly boring stuff in Joey and Stevens Basement, But.. add some Sarcasm and such into it, And I'm sure it'll be a hit. Hell, You guys are always saying something sarcastic and funny, why not just convert it to Cartoon.

EDIT - By the way... Rob.. that cat picture.. is... Its fucking Distrubing on so many levels.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Legionnaire

Starman Jr.
Ok, here is one.

John and I was in our director class and our teacher came in for to do a 50/50 draw to raise money for two staff members who are fighting cancer.

Well, John turned to me and said "Well I have .50 cents want to split on one?" Just one other caring individual* in our world.

* Moik calls this "being a jew".
SHAKE YA ASS, WATCH YO'SELF, SHAKE YA ASS, SHOW ME WHATCHA' WORKIN' WITH.

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
Thanks Rob. I had no idea what to do for my director project. We have to make a animation of somesort. Now all I to think of is what to do for an eposide.
Any suggestions?
I personally think maybe Burke breakin the couch might make a good one. And like south park we need constants in every eposide, like smokey with a dead mouse, or Moik asleep on the couch.
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
In my defence I was seeing if i had enough money and i never said "do you want to split?".
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

Moik

Starman Super
I'd be asleep if the comic was set in the mid-morning or afternoon. Anything between 6pm and 6am I'd be awake for.

So unless I have lines I'm asleep on the couch.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Xenoguy

Starman Super
you guys could be the next penny-arcade ;)
Sam- "where do i put this so it doesn't hurt anyone we know or care about?"
Max- "out the window sam, there's nothin but strangers out there"

Marteau

Starman Super
Arighty then.....well there is many episodes we already had planned and we marked some of them down somewhere but i'm not sure where, Mike or Steve might remember.

Moik

Starman Super
It's some sort of book with a spiral coil binding.
Either one of mine here, or one lying around there.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Marteau

Starman Super
I can't find it!!